Paranoia – Happiness is Mandatory
Lead a team of four Troubleshooters of dubious loyalty, who (mostly) obey orders from Friend Computer, a paranoid and irrational artificial intelligence. Inspired by the classic games of the CRPG genre, experience the first official adaptation of the cult role-playing game!
Paranoia is a CRPG that takes place in humanity’s last idyllic refuge, Alpha Complex, which is controlled by Friend Computer. All citizens enjoy a life of joy, cheerfulness and cleanliness. Questioning the benevolence of Friend Computer is an act of treason. Having access to information beyond your security clearance is an act of treason. Refusing to drink your daily dose of Bouncy Bubble Beverage is an act of treason. Treason is punishable by summary execution.
Stay alert! Trust no one!
Traitors are everywhere, plotting to destroy The Computer, Alpha Complex itself, and our precious way of life. Identify them, report them – or eliminate them as the treasonous scum they are. Keep your laser handy!
You lead a team of Troubleshooters with RED security clearance. Your job is to find trouble – and shoot it. Friend Computer monitors your every move, alert for any sign of treason, and will undoubtedly reward you for prompt and heroic action in defence of Alpha Complex – or punish treasonable acts, possibly by assigning you to be used as reactor shielding.
- A retro-futuristic world filled with technologies as wondrous as they are deadly
- Create and lead a team of four Troubleshooters working for Friend Computer
- Choose your specialisations from 9 available skills
- Unique character progression through cloning (if you die, you progress!)
- Real time tactical combat system with active pause, inspired by classic CRPG games
- Original enemies, including malfunctioning robots, aggressive drinks dispensers and defective clones
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 6870
- DirectX Version: Direct X10
- Sound Card: No
- HDD Space Required (Minimum): 8GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX Version: Direct X12
- Sound Card: Dolby 5.1 Capable Dedicated Sound Card
- HDD Space Required (Minimum): 8GB
What’s included with Paranoia Happiness is Mandatory?
Paranoia Happiness is Mandatory base game for PC – downloaded via Epic Games.
Is there any region lock for Paranoia Happiness is Mandatory?
No. There is no region lock. This game can be played worldwide.
How will I receive my download for Paranoia Happiness is Mandatory?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for Paranoia Happiness is Mandatory?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?