The Sims 3 Into The Future
Centuries in seconds.
Download The Sims 3 Into the Future expansion for PC/Mac on Origin and jump through the time portal. Discover new tech, skills and more!
- Requires: The Sims 3 on your Origin account
Centuries in seconds.
Now your Sims have a brand-new playground. Jump through the time portal, gang, we’re off to the future!
This world, hundreds of years from now, is a huge realm ripe with fresh experiences to live and hot technology to discover. Want your Sims to zoom around on hoverboards or jet packs … or ride through the city in tube elevators and sleek monorails? No problem. That future is now.
But this timeline isn’t set. You have the freedom to jump from future to present. Witness for yourself how your Sims’ actions now can affect the world centuries away. One small tweak and your Sims could bring a meteoric Armageddon raining down. Where’s your utopia now?
- It’s the future: All the amenities of the distant future are at your Sims’ disposal. Hoverboards. Jet packs. Flying cars. New fashions and living arrangements. Enhance your Sims’ skills with all sorts of future tech!
- Live in two time periods: Your Sims can go from present to future and back again. Each visit to the present can change the course of the future, so tread as lightly or as heavily as you want.
- Build a Plumbot: Using the Create-a-Bot feature, you can now populate your Sims’ world with robotic pals of varying looks and personalities. Just be prepared for the consequences if you set one to “evil”!
Casual, DLC / Expansion, Family Friendly, Simulation
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
- Hard Drive: At least 7.1GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
- Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- DISC DRIVE: DVD
- Hard Drive: At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
- This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA
What’s included with The Sims 3 Into The Future?
The Sims 3 Into The Future Expansion Pack for PC & Mac – downloaded via Origin.
Is there any region lock for The Sims 3 Into The Future?
No. There is no region lock. This game can be played worldwide.
How will I receive my download for The Sims 3 Into The Future?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for The Sims 3 Into The Future?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?
If you require any further information then be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ then please Contact Us.