In Sound Mind
In Sound Mind is an imaginative first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles, unique boss fights, and original music by The Living Tombstone. Journey within the inner workings of the one place you can’t seem to escape – your own mind.
As you awake in the corridors of an inexplicable building, you find the environment takes on a life of its own and leads you to discover a series of victims, all exposed to the same experimental chemical. In your search for answers, bizarre visions emerge and introduce a host of imposing horrors… and a cat named Tonia.
From the creators of the cult classic Nightmare House 2 comes In Sound Mind, a witty first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles and unique boss fights. Traverse a series of unsettling memories as you journey within the inner workings of the one place you can’t seem to escape – your own mind.
- A new survival horror experience from the creators of the legendary Nightmare House 2. We Create Stuff, the team behind one of highest-rated mods of all time returns with an unexpected spin on the horror genre.
- Experience a series of haunting memories. Journey through a progression of unsettling stories, each with unique puzzles, mechanics, weapons, and boss fights.
- Overcome a cast of terrors. Confront those who stalk you in a series of daunting boss fights and learn how to defeat them by solving mind-bending puzzles.
- An eerie soundtrack by The Living Tombstone. The internet icon lends his distinct sound to this next generation psychological thriller, with a distinctive song for each story.
- Unexpect the expected. Explore an imaginative and disorienting narrative, featuring sentient mannequins, a feline companion, and much more. And yes, you can pet the cat.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5-4460 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 / AMD Radeon R9 280
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480
- Storage: 20 GB available space
What’s included with In Sound Mind?
In Sound Mind base game for PC – downloaded via Steam.
Is there any region lock for In Sound Mind?
No. There is no region lock. This game can be played worldwide.
How will I receive my download for In Sound Mind?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for In Sound Mind?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?
If you require any further information then be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ then please Contact Us.