Cook and serve your dishes, design and decorate your restaurants, and expand your culinary kingdom with new unlocks, abilities and dishes in procedurally-generated locations. Classic cooking action with permanent roguelite progression. Hire your friends – or do it all yourself!
PlateUp! combines chaotic kitchen and restaurant management with strategic planning and development to create a delightful roguelite dish unlike any other.
Up to four players build and run a restaurant from scratch, choosing dishes, buying and placing appliances – some of which can be daisy-chained together to create ambitious automatic kitchens – cooking food and serving customers.
Players have free rein to design their restaurant which will expand and develop between shifts – with additional content and challenges unlocked through progression.
Can you cook, serve and manage your way through 15 hectic days in your restaurant and unlock a brand-new franchise?
- Classic co-op cooking action, with a wide selection of mains, sides, sauces, toppings, desserts, and starters.
- Choose your equipment, lay out your kitchen, curate your menu and plate up your dishes.
- From bubbling soups to sublime salads, tender steaks to hearty pies, there’s something for everyone.
- Look after front-of-house: seating customers, delivering orders, and managing patience.
- Equip your restaurant to handle the most fickle of customers and deliver them what they need, right when they need it.
- Co-operate with your team like a well-olive-oiled machine or build a name for yourself going it alone.
- Exceed your goals and take your franchise to greater heights at a new location, bringing with you new unlocks and upgrade
- Upgrade and rearrange your restaurant to your personal taste: when the restaurant closes for the day, the planning begins!
- Decide what new equipment to purchase, and place it wherever you want.
- Want to go high-tech? Install the turbo-ovens, crank up the conveyors, and make way for the robo-kitchen of the future.
- Fancy something a little more… fancy? Curate your art collection, fix up that wallpaper, enlist a friend as a maître d’ and get ready to provide the culinary experience of a lifetime.
- Exceed your goals and start over at your next location, bringing with you new unlocks and upgrades.
- Tailor your brand towards gourmet dining, or fine-tune your fast food franchise.
- Every restaurant is procedurally-generated with its own climate, customers and conditions.
- Return to your franchise HQ to view your achievements, customise your characters and upgrade your kit, ready for your next adventure!
Casual, Family Friendly, Indie, Strategy
- Processor: Quad Core I5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530 or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Processor: Quad Core I5 / Ryzen 5
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
What’s included with PlateUp!?
PlateUp! base game for PC – downloaded via Steam.
Is there any region lock for PlateUp!?
No. There is no region lock. This game can be played worldwide.
How will I receive my download for PlateUp!?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for PlateUp!?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?
If you require any further information then be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ then please Contact Us.