Project CARS 3
Out of stock
Journey from weekend warrior to racing legend & experience the thrill & emotion of authentic racing. Own, upgrade and personalise hundreds of cars, customise your driver, tailor every setting & play the way you want in YOUR Ultimate Driver Journey.
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X|S Compatible – NOT Optimized
- Region Locked: UK ONLY
OWN YOUR JOURNEY
- 200+ elite-brand race & road cars
- 120+ global tracks
- Wide set of race conversion kits
- Race to earn Credits & XP
- Buy & own 100s of cars
- Upgrade cars with realistic performance parts
- Customize your car liveries with racing- & community-inspired elements
- Personalize your drivers
FEEL EACH MOMENT
- Fully scalable assists for all skill levels
- Convincing & fun handling
- 24-hour cycle, dynamic all-seasons, all-weather racing
- Unrivalled Controller Experience
- Visceral sense of speed
- Intense crash effects & car-contact
- Enhanced AI
EARN EVERY WIN
- New & deeply engaging career mode
- Battle your way up from weekend warrior to racing legend
- New & compelling Multiplayer and Community Modes
- Fun & exciting Daily Challenges
Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
What’s included with Project CARS 3?
Project CARS 3 base game downloaded via Xbox Live.
Which Xbox consoles is Project CARS 3 compatible with?
Project CARS 3 is compatible with:
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X|S
Is Project CARS 3 optimized for Xbox Series X|S?
No. Project CARS 3 is NOT optimized for Xbox Series X|S but can still be played on the Series X|S like a regular Xbox One game.
How will I receive my download for Project CARS 3?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for Project CARS 3?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?
If you require any further information then be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ then please Contact Us.