The Sims 3 Pets
Pets make your Sims happier!
Download The Sims 3 Pets expansion for PC/Mac on Origin and create the perfect pet for your Sim. Customize, train and control your own pet! make Sim pop history.
- Requires: The Sims 3 on your Origin account
Pets make your Sims happier!
Make your Sims’ home feel even more alive with a new pet!
Sometimes an animal is the best companion. Your Sims will love their new pets and all the things they can do. Teaching them tricks is only the beginning. They’ll travel with your Sims as they go about their day, and provide endless and unpredictable entertainment.
Just like your Sims, these pets are customizable, with their own unique appearances and traits. And they’re smart, too: They can be taught to accomplish a wide variety of actions outside of the usual “Fetch!” and even warn your Sims when danger threatens.
Pets will enjoy their own social lives with other animals, and you might end up with new mouths to feed! Or tame wild animals to bring them into the fold. If your Sims have been feeling lonely, be kind and get them a pet!
Casual, DLC / Expansion, Family Friendly, Simulation
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
- Hard Drive: At least 7.1GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
- Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- DISC DRIVE: DVD
- Hard Drive: At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
- This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA
What’s included with The Sims 3 Pets?
The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack for PC & Mac – downloaded via Origin.
Is there any region lock for The Sims 3 Pets?
No. There is no region lock. This game can be played worldwide.
How will I receive my download for The Sims 3 Pets?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for The Sims 3 Pets?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?
If you require any further information then be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ then please Contact Us.