F.E.A.R. (FEAR) 3
F.E.A.R. 3 delivers all the hallmarks that define the F.E.A.R. brand: terrifying paranormal experience, frenetic combat and a dramatic storyline.
Alma is expecting and a new level of terror grows as you and your cannibal brother battle through a hellish nightmare. Fight together or die alone on a deadly mission to confront your twisted mother. Players can take on the role of Point Man, a genetically enhanced soldier with superhuman reflexes and the ability to manipulate time, or the undead spirit of his brother Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity who possesses incredible psychic powers.
- Blood Runs Deep, F.E.A.R. Runs Deeper: F.E.A.R. 3 delivers all the hallmarks that define the F.E.A.R. brand: terrifying paranormal experience, frenetic combat and a dramatic storyline.
- Never Face Fear Alone: F.E.A.R. 3 evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op: deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with… or against.
- Frenetic Combat: Active 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, scoring systems and best in class mech- combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies.
- Experience the Almaverse: The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate dimension where Alma’s psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical enemy creatures birthed in Alma’s warped mind spill into reality and intensify the panic.
- Generative System: Proprietary technology creates random events to increase the feeling of isolation and unpredictability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers new experiences each time gamers play through.
- Masters of Horror: Legendary film director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise and guidance to take F.E.A.R. 3 ’s intensity to the next level. Niles co-wrote the twisted storyline that reveals the motivations and family dynamics of the main characters, and Carpenter helped craft the cinematics for maximum storytelling and fright factor.
Action, Horror, Shooter
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Drive Space: 4.4GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 8800 GT 512MB RAM, ATI 3850HD 512Mb RAM or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz+, Intel quad core 2.66Ghz+, AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1Ghz+
- Drive Space: 10.0GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ 512MB RAM, ATI 5750HD 512Mb RAM or better
- DirectX®: 11
What’s included with FEAR 3?
FEAR 3 base game for PC – downloaded via Steam.
Is there any region lock for FEAR 3?
No. There is no region lock. This game can be played worldwide.
How will I receive my download for FEAR 3?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for FEAR 3?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?
If you require any further information then be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ then please Contact Us.