Cities: Skylines II is the next installment in the popular city-building simulation game series.
The game is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Cities: Skylines, which was released in 2015. It is set in the near future and features a number of new features and improvements, including:
- A new graphics engine that delivers stunning visuals
- A new map system that allows players to create and share their own custom maps
- A new district system that allows players to create and manage their cities in a more granular way
- A new economy system that is more realistic and challenging
- A new transportation system that is more efficient and user-friendly
Here are some key things to know before buying Cities: Skylines II:
- It is a complex game: Cities: Skylines II is a complex game that requires a lot of time and effort to learn. It is not a game for casual players.
- It is a demanding game: Cities: Skylines II is a demanding game that requires a powerful computer to run smoothly.
- It is a replayable game: Cities: Skylines II is a very replayable game. There are endless possibilities when it comes to building and managing your city.
- It is a moddable game: Cities: Skylines II is a highly moddable game. There are thousands of mods available that can add new features and content to the game.
Overall, Cities: Skylines II is a highly anticipated game that looks to be a worthy successor to the original game.