LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry Potter’s heroic adventures in the Muggle and wizarding worlds.
Based on the last three Harry Potter books and final four films, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry Potter’s heroic adventures in the Muggle and wizarding worlds. From Privet Drive in Little Whinging to Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, players will encounter new faces, new challenges and new magic, preparing them for the ultimate face-off against Lord Voldemort!
- Learn and use new charms and spells, including the Unforgivable Curses
- Master advanced duelling skills and battle Voldemort’s Death Eaters
- Unlock over 100 characters, including Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange & Professor Slughorn
- Explore new locations, including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play with dynamic split screen
Action, Adventure, Family Friendly
- OS: Windows XP SP3 Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8.5 GB free HDD space
- Video Card: Shader Model 3 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 6800, 7800, 8xxx or better; ATI X1950 or better)
What’s included with LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7?
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 base game for PC – downloaded via Steam.
Is there any region lock for LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7?
No. There is no region lock. This game can be played worldwide.
How will I receive my download for LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7?
We process your order and send out your game key through a delivery email. This is typically done within 10-15 minutes during our online times (9am – 10pm UK). Once you receive your game key, you can follow our activation guide to redeem the key on the corresponding platform.
How do I activate the key for LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7?
We provide a step-by-step guide for all platforms. Simply follow the activation guide provided with game key.
CD Key FAQ
All of our products are digitally delivered in the form of a CD key or product code. Our products are all redeemable via official platforms such as Steam, Origin, Xbox etc.
What is a CD key?
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is usually made up of a combination of letters and numbers. This key or code is used to activate the product and is normally found on a sticker inside the game case or booklet. When purchased the CD key allows you to register and activate the relevant game or software. All of our CD keys are currently provided in simple text format.
How does digital delivery work?
After completing the purchase at checkout we verify the purchase according to our fraud checks to ensure that the purchase is genuine. Following this you will receive an email containing your CD key or product code along with full download instructions.
Need further information?
If you require any further information then be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ then please Contact Us.